We're their next door neighbor. (yes, really.)
Two of the most common mobile payment applicationsare the cash app and Apple Pay. Luckily, the cash App helps IOS users to connect with Apple Pay but it is possible only when if you have got a cash card, the free debit card of the company. So, there are two different uses to connect your cash card to Apple Pay, through either the cash App or Apple wallet. Henceforth, you can also transfer money from apple pay to cash app through correct methods.
Let’s understand the full process!
When you transfer money from your Apple Cash card, you can either use a bank transfer to send funds to your bank account in 1 to 3 days or you can use Instant Transfer to send funds to an eligible Visa debit card within 30 minutes. Henceforth, let us focus on the process.
1. Open Cash App on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap on Cash Card, then select the image of your Cash Card. Tap on the menu option that reads "Add to Apple Pay."
3. On the next page, follow the directions as they appear on your screen. On the final screen, it will confirm your Cash Card was added to Apple Pay. Then hit "Done" located at the bottom of your screen.
1. Unlock your iPhone and open Apple Wallet.
2. In Apple Wallet, tap the + symbol located on the top-right corner of the screen. On the next step, tap "Credit or Debit Card" and snap a picture of your Cash Card. If you do not have the card with you, enter the card's numbers manually on the touchpad and follow the rest of the steps to finish the setup.
3. Back on the Apple Wallet home screen, your Cash Card will appear, and you can view the card to verify that it was successfully added.
These are two methods for sending money from apple pay to cash app within 2-minutes.
But Wait! Do you know what more you can do with cash app and apple pay?Cash App is a convenient, quick and easy-going online business transaction application through which you can send and receive money. Linking of a bank is, however, significant. Moreover, you can also transfer money from Cash App to your bank accountany other app such as PayPal.
Furthermore, Apple pay also does the same work as the transfer of money, payment of bills, recharge, etc. Here also you require an active bank account to make transactions. Henceforth, it becomes necessary to connect both the apps if you use them frequently.
Therefore, when someone sends you money on the Cash App, you have several options available. If you have a Square Cash Card, you can use it as a debit card and spend your balance anywhere that accepts Visa or even can link your cash app and apple pay.
By John at 2020-07-17