Why is my Facebook marketplace not working on android or iOS devices?
Facebook has its unique craze among youngsters of this generation. Almost everyone has this application on their mobile device or laptop. It gives us access to connect with unknown people from any corner of the world. Apart from this, it is also famous among businessmen for its marketplace feature. They use the Facebook marketplace to endorse their business online. The marketplace is very convenient to use both for sellers and buyers. Facebook marketplace not working problem is really frustrating for users as they are completely dependent on this for their living. So here we will tell you some tricks to get rid of the Facebook marketplace not working issue.
- Marketplace not working is very common for mobile users especially for android users. Facebook is a heavy application and needs a sufficient amount of storage on any device. Apart from the downloading storage, Facebook needs extra storage to store its cache files. If your marketplace is not working then there can be two reasons behind it. Either your phone doesn’t have sufficient storage to save cache files or your devices are having too much cache on it. In both cases, you need to remove the cache and cookies file to make the application work smoothly.
- If your marketplace not working on Facebook after cleaning the cache then it may be due to the poor internet connection. Make sure to connect your device to a Wi-Fi or strong mobile internet connection to fix this issue. A slow internet would also lead you to face Facebook marketplace not loading issues.
- Apart from this. We also require to update the application to the latest version. You can check for your current app version in the app store. Additionally, you will also get the updated version there (if available) for your Facebook application.
- Moreover, if the problem persists with using the Wi-Fi network, removing the cache, and updating the application then the next thing you can do is to uninstall the application. This will reset your app to the default condition. Then you can reinstall the application and log in to your Facebook account. This will surely help you to get rid of the marketplace not working issues on your device.
Why is the Facebook marketplace not working on my desktop?
The processing and function of Facebook are almost similar on both mobile devices and desktop/laptop. If you are unable to use the Facebook marketplace on your computer or laptop then it might be because of any of the below reasons.
- Using an old version of the browser: Facebook works similarly on desktop as it does on mobile applications. The only difference is we have to update the application on mobile devices whereas on the desktop we have to update the browser.
- Excessive cache: Like in mobile devices. We also need to check the cache in the browser as well. This unwanted cache will hamper the performance of all websites that we open into it. Checking cache files is an effective solution to all the browser related issues on desktop.
- Active Malware: Sometimes active malware can be the reason to block your Facebook website. You can disable the malware from the setting and try to open the Facebook marketplace website. If it gets open then it's of course because of the malware, but if your Facebook market is still not working then there must be some problem with the browser itself. You can try to open the same website in any other browser. Else you can also report it to the Facebook team. They will revert back to you with a proper solution as soon as possible.