Method to Send Money from Apple Pay to Cash App:
How to send money from Apple Pay to Cash App- sounds a bit difficult?Trust me,it is not at all.We will discuss this process thoroughly in this blog so that the users will not have any kind of confusion regarding this process.But before going to the process directly,let us discuss the two applications first. Then we will switch on the process of transaction from Cash App to Apple Pay and from Apple Pay to Cash App.
- Cash App is one of the easiest applications to send and receive money from one another.And also transfer money from Cash App to your bank account by linking an active account to this app.
- Apple is one of the easiest ways of contactless online money transfers.It works with the Apple devices you use on a day to day basis. You can make contactless, secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web. You can also send and receive money from friends and family in the messages.
Now it is the time to discuss the process of how to do the money transaction from Apple Pay to Cash App.
you can either use a bank transfer to send funds to your bank account in 1 to 3 days or you can use Instant Transfer to send funds to an eligible Visa debit card within 30 minutes.Let us focus on the process.
- Open Cash App on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Cash Card, then select the image of your Cash Card. Tap on the menu option that reads "Add to Apple Pay."
- On the next page, follow the directions as they appear on your screen. On the final screen, it will confirm your Cash Card was added to Apple Pay. Then hit "Done" located at the bottom of your screen.
- Unlock your iPhone and open Apple Wallet.
- In Apple Wallet, tap the + symbol located on the top-right corner of the screen. On the next step, tap "Credit or Debit Card" and snap a picture of your Cash Card. If you do not have the card with you, enter the card's numbers manually on the touchpad and follow the rest of the steps to finish the setup.
- Back on the Apple Wallet home screen, your Cash Card will appear, and you can view the card to verify that it was successfully added.
If the method of doing a transfer from Apple Pay to Cash App is still not clear to you,then you should call the customer service or email them.Their service is always with you.After talking to them,you will not have any query in the next.
By John at 2020-07-21